If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ambilight 3

Options
  • 01-12-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

hi i was lookin for a tv with ambilight 3. all i can find is the pfl9703. is that the only one or are there others.
    could you give me a quote for the following
    42pfl9703
    42pfl9664
    any anything similar that may be interesting
    im set on buying a philips ambilight tv have a 32pfl5404, i thought it was good so just need something a few steps up for mw2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Hi Iguana Bob,

The only TV's Philips currently do with ambilight 3 are the new LED LCD 9000 series. The 40PFL9704H and the 46PFL9704H.

These are €1999.99 for the 40" which comes to €1799.99 with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount.

These are €2699.99 for the 46" which comes to €2429.99 with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount.

I know they are a little pricey but give me a call instore on 01 474 0788 or you can PM me your contact details and we can discuss some of the very nice Ambilight 2 Channel sets we have in at the moment if these are more than you were looking to spend. Or better yet pop in and I can give you a full demo on any of our sets.

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.