Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best places for shopping in Belfast

• 01-12-2009 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭

Driving up to Belfast from Dublin on Sunday want to do loads of shopping, both food and xmas shopping for toys and clothes etc...

I have heard that the further away from the border you are the better prices you get.

Could someone gimme a quick rundown of the best places to do a great food shop i.e what shopping centres I should go to for this, and also could you give me the same info in relation to clothes shopping.

Are the shopping centres far apart in Belfast city?

Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Prices in the major supermarkets, Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys are the same throughout the UK. Stock in Newry is likely to be low given the amount of people shopping their.

Lisburn has a big Sainsburys, it's about 20 mins in the direction of Belfast from Newry, the shopping centre is called Sprucefield.

Advertisement