Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ram question

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Leman_Russ

Nope. Never heard of them, and that is never a good sign.

If you haven't already got the ram, get some Kingston ValuRam instead. It's cheap, good and it's Kingston, one of the more respected names. I have Kingston Valuramz (1333 CL9) and it runs at 1200 CL6 stable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Leman_Russ wrote: »
    Nope. Never heard of them, and that is never a good sign.

If you haven't already got the ram, get some Kingston ValuRam instead. It's cheap, good and it's Kingston, one of the more respected names. I have Kingston Valuramz (1333 CL9) and it runs at 1200 CL6 stable.
    ye the prob is 8gigs of this will stand me 60 euro so cant go too far wrong really i just wanted to know what it was like as ram goes

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I think they are the OEM supplier for Acer PCs. Make of that what you will, I am gonna sit on the fence for this one. :)

Advertisement