Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a small dog kennel

Options
  • 01-12-2009 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Looking to buy a small dog kennell (jack russell terrier size) in Dublin. Preferrably North Dublin area if possible but would travel if there are reasonable ones elsewhere. A lot of people have said online to me but I'd prefer to see the kennel. Any reccomendations? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Shiplap timber are one of the better types those kennel shaped Barna ones are useless they let in water, the igloo ones are ok but timber with a good roof is warmer. Try freecycle and dublinwaste websites sometimes kennels are going for free. Or garden centers sometimes sell them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Theres a garden centre beside blanchardstown garda station that sells pet bedding etc,they might have it if your near the centre doing the shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Pet Mania have plastic 'Kenny Kennels' on offer atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Santrypad

I got a great kennel for a German Sheperd 4 x 4 for 200 euro delivered to northside dublin.

It actually has a removeable roof as we wouldnt get it in through the house and I highly recommend them, they are heavy, sturdy and actually impressive to look at and have gotten comments from friends saying the same.

All sizes are available and custom builds and you wont be disappointed with it.

That 3rd pic is my actual kennel......Highly recommended.

And Im no relation/friend just know good workmanship when I see it :)

Give him a call can prob do whatever you have in mind if you have something in mind
    <snip>no links to ads

Advertisement