Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Post Collection in City

Options
  • 01-12-2009 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where the post will be collected earliest in the morning in Cork City?

i.e. if I post a letter in the GPO at 9am in the morning, will it sit there until 5pm for the evening collection or is there an early (morning) collection?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Does anyone know where the post will be collected earliest in the morning in Cork City?

i.e. if I post a letter in the GPO at 9am in the morning, will it sit there until 5pm for the evening collection or is there an early (morning) collection?

Thanks.

Think the morning collection was done away with a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Its all sorted at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Your mail will still get sorted that evening and go where it needs to at the same time as a letter collected at 5pm. No difference afaik

Advertisement