Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 WTF

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Honda08

If she has any questions about the priceplans get her to contact me. I was dealing with her by email so she can contact me there if she doesn't use boards.

shes better off talking to Vodafone if thats the way o2 do business..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Honda08

Well, she paid through direct debit €130 :mad: then apparently she owed an additional €70 somehow. The first girl said they didn't lock the phone but as soon as it went through both her account and the phone were working again.
    surprise surprise.

She's gonna check with another sim now to see if the phone is unlocked and I ll be sitting down with her tomorrow to have a look at price plans with data in mind.

Thanks all for your help, I 'm still in shock they would lock the phone.

cheeky feckers move to vodafone or meteor...
    ...:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Solair wrote: »
    Hi, how did you get skype working? Is this just skype using data, or did you manage to get skype working with 3's special network-side system?

Can we keep to the topic at hand, please.
    Honda08 wrote: »
    shes better off talking to Vodafone if thats the way o2 do business..

Likewise.

Advertisement