Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Lotro Mirkwood Trailer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's looking good. I can't wait for the Christmas break so I'll have time to get back into this.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭kickarykee

Has anyone of you already bought it? How is it? I was reading some reviews but they weren't that good ... I'll probably get it anyway since I love LotRO but I'd like to hear your opinion on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I've not had a chance to get it yet. Probably won't until around Christmas. I'm looking forward to it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Some nice new content in the new expansion and the new skirmish system(customisible instances accessible to lvl 30+) seem to be a big hit. I've only seen positive feedback....but I would say that anyway!

Advertisement