Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time Job

Options
  • 01-12-2009 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭

hi all, im a TY student and looking for part time work either in the evening or at the weekends.
    anyone know any business that may be willing to take me on or that are worth a shot.
    thanks in advance.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

I don't know of any place that is taking on staff at the moment but the best thing I can say is just ring up as many places as possible and ask. At the moment a good few LC students will be giving up work after christmas (inc. myself) so may be looking for part time staff to fill in for them.

Have you done any work experience yet? When I was in TY a lot of my year went to places they were likely to get a job out of at the end, and some of them did!
    You could try the sligo park and markree castle, I know a lot of people that have been taken on by both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Try Dunnes Stores at Cranmore. I think I saw a sign in their door saying they were looking for staff. I think though it might just be a temp seasonal job but it's better than anything at this stage.

Advertisement