Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legend in the making?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

cliff notes on hacker problems?

Don't know if hacker is the right word, don't understand it too well myself but it seems people were bombarding his IP and overloading his connection so he couldn't play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

LOL he was 70 buyins down. Apparently his application for Pokerstars Online Pro was never received and now its too late, so he quit and went to the Isle of Man to hand it personally to Scotty from 2p2. General feeling is its a big level and he's already been accepted to the team and its a nice publicity stunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

zuutroy wrote: »
    LOL he was 70 buyins down. Apparently his application for Pokerstars Online Pro was never received and now its too late, so he quit and went to the Isle of Man to hand it personally to Scotty from 2p2. General feeling is its a big level and he's already been accepted to the team and its a nice publicity stunt.

Wow I didn't realise he was down so much. Is he going to continue with the attempt or is that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Wreck wrote: »
    Wow I didn't realise he was down so much. Is he going to continue with the attempt or is that it?

I'd say not. Like he missed way too much time. He only has 180k up and will unlikely play again before the 10th.

Advertisement