Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of UCD Course Balls? eg. Arts Ball

Options
  • 01-12-2009 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I love crashing balls. can people add the name of some upcoming balls eg. Law Ball etc. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

Kickinda Ball when the next silly thread is started.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The 'we have Balls Ball' held by the UCD Anti-Feminist society is on next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I see the OP posted in about 3-4 others forums (TCD, NUIG, NUIM, DCU) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

OP's a **** ball is on in the Georgre saturday at 11 Mick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Oh, there's the "The OPs been banned from this forum and I've locked this thread" ball.

Man, love that ball.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭MadOKO899

Hi I would like to get in contact with the social secretaries/committees of societies that are hosting college balls as I have an idea for entertainment at them. If people know which societies organise the Science Ball, Bess Ball etc. please add it to the thread. thanks:)

Didn't I ban you, like, 2 days ago when you were MickMcMichaels? Oh well, off you go again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Unkillable

Hi I have a proposal for entertainment at a number of college balls this year and I would like to get in touch with some of the societies who organise them. If people could help inform me as to who organises which ball (next term) it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

PS: Dear moderator, I have no clue why you keep banning me from this forum, I will continue to create account after account as I will not be bullied off by a powermad sad individual like yourself.

Fun fact, It's a lot easier for me to ban you than it is for you to reg a new account.

Seeya next time!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement