Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Current discounts in hairdressers

• 01-12-2009 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Dying to get my hair cut but am extremely broke. I know Peter Marks had 20% off during November...does anyone know anywhere I could get a decent hair cut for 50 euro or less in Dublin city centre??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

just bumping this up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

As a rule hairdressers don't do special offers coming up to christmas - because everyone NEEDS their hair done. There are a couple budget priced salons in town that are good and recommended. Try this one www.naturellesalon.com

Thanks for that :)

Well a few salons are doing deals on colouring coming up to Christmas - Essensuals and Queen Beauty Emporium, just couldnt find a deal on cuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

My suggestion would be spend a fiver on a return ticket and go outside of the city centre. Place here in Maynooth doing cuts for €20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

How much is a bloke's haircut in the likes of Peter Mark? I'm growing tired of the groggy barbers I go to and feel the need to pamper my head of hair :D.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys...I booked my hair appt for Naturelle. I see its got great reviews on boards, so looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭YraggarY

neil2304 wrote: »
    How much is a bloke's haircut in the likes of Peter Mark? I'm growing tired of the groggy barbers I go to and feel the need to pamper my head of hair :D.

Hi Neil,

I just got back from getting mine done in Peter Marks there, its €33.50 for a men's cut but they're giving out a €10 gift card for the next time you get your hair cut there!

Couldn't recommend them highly enough, they offer you a cup of tea or coffee and everything, and I do have to admit, most of them are pretty damn cute! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

YraggarY wrote: »
    Hi Neil,

I just got back from getting mine done in Peter Marks there, its €33.50 for a men's cut but they're giving out a €10 gift card for the next time you get your hair cut there!

Couldn't recommend them highly enough, they offer you a cup of tea or coffee and everything, and I do have to admit, most of them are pretty damn cute! :pac:

Ha! Thanks for the info. ;)

I've got a student dizzy on top of that as well so yay for me :D

Bloody students and their discounts! :pac:

Fairly handy though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

YraggarY wrote: »
    Hi Neil,

Is there any expiry date on the gift card e.g. does it have to be used in january or anything?

• Advertisement

@ eclectichoney

I just read the back of the card there, it says its valid for use between Saturday 2nd January and will expire Saturday 13th February 2010. I need to get mine trimmed monthly anyways, so its a good deal for me personally. :) Last month they had 20% off too, I was a bit surprised when they charged me €33.50 this time as it was only around €26.80 the last time but then I remembered the 20% off deal! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 codec

on the 02 website in the treats section there are special offers at Hermans, Knights and GMale but you must be an 02 customer to get them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I've had it with Peter Marks!! They're so bloody rude, and it's like a conveyor belt sometimes!!

I recently went to Hermans in Dundrum Town Centre - no appointment needed, and the girls were so friendly!!! I'm a convert :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭LovetohateTV

Yeah 20% off in Gmale for wash & cut. So its only €16 and you get a couple of free beer's :P

Advertisement