If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Blu Ray

Options
  • 02-12-2009 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking to get hold of a Sony Blu Ray player - can you let me know if you guys sell em?

Ideally the BDP-S360 if you sell it.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

spav wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking to get hold of a Sony Blu Ray player - can you let me know if you guys sell em?

Ideally the BDP-S360 if you sell it.

Spav,

we do normally sell the BDPS360 however we are out of stock at the moment - however we do an even better offer on a top quality unit which blows the 360 away!

I can release a limited quantity of the Pioneer BDP120 Blu-ray DVD that I can release at £149.95 / €169.99 - this is a completely silly price! - the cheapest I can find it in Ireland is €299.99 - and Pioneer are also doing a Blu-Ray copy of 'Planet Earth' by redemption if you buy any Pioneer Blu-Ray - and that's worth about £25 on its own!

(We also have the Multi Region for SD DVD version of the BDP120 coming late this week at just £169.95 / €189.99)

Keep me posted if you are interested and we will do our best to get you sorted,

Thanks for the opprotunity to quote,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭spav

Thanks John - i'll let you know on that one, but it's a great price.

I'm also looking for budget 32" LCD - just something cheep and cheerful. Would have anything to fit the bill?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

spav wrote: »
    Thanks John - i'll let you know on that one, but it's a great price.

I'm also looking for budget 32" LCD - just something cheep and cheerful. Would have anything to fit the bill?

I have 2 ideas for you spav (and thanks for the post)

1. LG 32LH2000 - I can do this at £319.95 / €354.99 or £351.90 / €389.99 including our excellent 5 year warranty.

2. Philips 32PFL5404h - A cracking TV here - MPEG4, USB input and excellent Audio quality - I can do this at €449.99 but less your Boardie Philips Shop 10% discount that comes down to €404.99 and that includes a 2 year warranty.

Keep me posted if either of the above interest you and we will do our best to look after you,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.