Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flash animation

Options
  • 02-12-2009 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hey everyone, im working on an animation at the moment. got it scripted and basic storyboarding but need to get it fully storyboarded and animatic set up. if anyone is interested in collaborating give me a shout.

Im using mainly illustrator and flash with some after effects for editing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 JohnnyBlaze

Whats the animation about?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pauly-chops

Its about a vamipre in a world of paper. Its very much influenced by the 1950s in both style and setting. Its also very simple, not much animation infact, mostly motion tweens of everything scrolling from left to right as the main character makes his way through a city.

Its quite abstract too. The layouts are influenced by ren and stimpy and the powerpuff girls. So very angular, flat drawings.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pauly-chops

oh also, im not very sure about file sizes, file types, compressors and screen sizes so if anybody could just help me out with that I would be very greatful.

cheers.

Advertisement