Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card security code

Options
  • 02-12-2009 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hi people. Im wondering if anyone can help me. I was planning on doing the majority of my xmas shopping online so i put a few extra quid on my CC. When i went to use it today it asked for the auth code on the CC. The number is a little worn on the back but im pretty sure i know what it is but when i enter it it says code invalid. so my question is will the nice people at mastercard give me the code over the phone after ive verified myself or will they have to send me out a new card which chances are i wont get till the new year due to work. any help would be great. cheers

johnny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

They would have to send you a new card.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

As they are such nice people, ring them and find out....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BOOKWORM.1

They wont give you any details like this over the phone but the replacement card normally comes out in 7 to 10 working days.

Advertisement