Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonslayers Ranking Battle 3.3 - December '09

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Think I may have found a way to do the vids from my netbook with some rudimentary editing. Will report back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    feck sake jim those pics are really top notch. Your pics get better at every event, I've very impressed I must say.

Damn looks like a really sweet set up the lads have up there, must go next time if I can.

Liquidsword is the name of the fei long player right? I got to play some really sweet casual games against him at the last inferno tourney, sound bloke.
    Cheers Cunny. I wasn't really 100% happy with them, but I think I know what I did wrong, so hopefully they'll be even better next time (I think what I did wrong was not having them all b+w :pac: )

Yea, Liquidsword is the Fei Long player. He capitalises on my focus attack weakness pretty well >< I enjoy playing against him alot though.

First vid in post processing, should be visible soon.

Slayers of Dragons, I need ALOT of help with the usernames on these ones.

It's going to be a long slow haul with these vids I think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrianVonDoom as usual peeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I got so lucky in that match.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Sorry I didn't make it. Street Fighter loses to real life! Who would thunk it?

Doom I'll have the cash for the ticket next time I see you.

• Advertisement

HMUYA wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't make it. Street Fighter loses to real life! Who would thunk it?

Doom I'll have the cash for the ticket next time I see you.
    Mr Daniel Li.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Slayers of Dragons, I need ALOT of help with the usernames on these ones.

The Chun-Li player I beat in losers' was Cloudpaul.

Can't believe how badly I played against Chopper. What you don't see at the end of that video is me giving the only appropriate reaction to such scrubbery - a big ol' facepalm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

@ Yreval, you wouldnt happen to be on the PC version or PSN man? Love to play a good sakura. I assume your 360 only though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    @ Yreval, you wouldnt happen to be on the PC version or PSN man? Love to play a good sakura. I assume your 360 only though :(

Just 360 for me, sorry.

Need some Dragonslonical help identifying this long suffering Akuma:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

That'd be Groundmole Mike, Doom.

Who this? Groundmole vs Newtype? The Ryu doesn't seem...er... newtypular.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mr_kyle

It might be Robbie Q?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Who this? Groundmole vs Newtype? The Ryu doesn't seem...er... newtypular.
    mr_kyle wrote: »
    It might be Robbie Q?

It's quite clearly Pink Shirt Guy!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Cloudpaul

You have yet to bear witness to Cloudpaul.

Say what????
    It might be Robbie Q?

Robbie didn't make it out of groups.

I'm the Chun-Li player who played in Cobelcog's group, got into the playoffs and played Cobelcog and Yreval in winners and losers respectively. Also, where the hell did "The Beautiful Cloudpaul" come from? People been hanging about Newtype too long...

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mr_kyle

Cloudpaul wrote: »
    Also, where the hell did "The Beautiful Cloudpaul" come from? People been hanging about Newtype too long...

That is the first I have heard The Beautiful Cloudpaul too. My reply to Azza was concerned with how much you would ramp up he homosexuality of any picture you are in! :D:pn.b. azzas post was taking the piss and so is my reply.

Cloudpaul wrote: »
    Say what????

Robbie didn't make it out of groups.

I'm the Chun-Li player who played in Cobelcog's group, got into the playoffs and played Cobelcog and Yreval in winners and losers respectively. Also, where the hell did "The Beautiful Cloudpaul" come from? People been hanging about Newtype too long...

sorry, I just picked up on the running joke of how handsome you are. I'll take that down. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

jebuz! unlucky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

.....referring to the Akuma victory over Ryu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

lol:pac:

• Advertisement

Jesus christ I have another 40 videos to go...

I am going to continue putting up the top 16 first then I think I will make a second groups playlist and maybe make another little post of highlights from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Why aren't you using your Mac for this? It'd be much faster.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Why aren't you using your Mac for this? It'd be much faster.

Mac went tits up. Known issue with the graphics card. Getting replaced for free. Still leaves me processing on a bloody netbook.

Impressive it lasted this long, actually. It was a first generation intel one and oc's with the same issue died instantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Damn. I have a 3rd-gen MBP with the same graphics card... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Malchia

Hey guys, thought I'd make myself known here. I be the one known as Groundmole Mike for that event (that name will definately be changed for the next one XD)

Very nice recording work Doctor DooM, was good to watch the final 16 over again =]

Had a very enjoyable fight for my first ranbats, and look forward to the next!

Also, not entirely sure if that was me in the posted Guile vs Akuma fight... o_O

Malchia wrote: »
    Hey guys, thought I'd make myself known here. I be the one known as Groundmole Mike for that event (that name will definately be changed for the next one XD)

Very nice recording work Doctor DooM, was good to watch the final 16 over again =]

Had a very enjoyable fight for my first ranbats, and look forward to the next!

Also, not entirely sure if that was me in the posted Guile vs Akuma fight... o_O

Ooooh. I'll remove your name. :)

I never got the brackets so as I said, alot of guess work involved.

Understandable, and the work you've done already is great, keep it up man =]

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Cloudpaul

sorry, I just picked up on the running joke of how handsome you are. I'll take that down. :)

Cheers. Trust me, you don't want to pick up on Newtype's in-jokes. They're 99% homosexual references. :pac:

Some good vids there, shame I played like an absolute idiot. Maybe I'll not be so crap next time.

Based on a previous comment, from now on any photo I take that happens to have Azza in it I will black and white as much as I can.

• Advertisement

Ooooh. I'll remove your name. :)

Am referring to myself in future as Mortuus for Street-Fighter related funtimes, please to be changing the vids from GroundMole Mike to Mortuus, if you get a chance =]

Advertisement