Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams

Options
  • 02-12-2009 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

What is everyone's exam schedule like?
    Mine is alright, could be worse. 1 exam a day Mon to Thurs of week 1, then a break until the 15th but have 2 exams that day. Can't really celebrate my birthday the 12th as a result :(
    The night of the 15th already have a house party lined up though! And Christmas will begin then, and only then, for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

7th, 11th, 12th, 16th, 18th. Pretty spread out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Nothing till the Thursday, Enter Shikari gig that night, then one Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday the next week. Then I'm done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday...and then Them Crooked Vultures to kick off the holidays in style.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Wednesday, Friday, Saturday :mad:, Wednesday, Thursday. Not too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Lovely and spread out, tuesday, thursday, saturday, monday and thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Tuesday, Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

Fairly duuuuurt. Only one exam in the first week, then the rest in the second week, but they're all on at 6-8:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I start on Monday, then Tuesday, Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday and finally Friday the 18th. Still have an essay to finish too...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

2 on monday, then 1 on wednesday, thursday, monday and tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Monday
    Thursday
    Then two the next Thursday

Also have an oral worth 30% in an hour and a half...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Five exams in the last 4 days. I'm not exactly sure what I did to UCD to deserve that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Meh

8th, 9th, 11th (Two exams) and then I've to wait til the 18th for the holidays! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Two on the 8th,one on the 14th,16th and a 6-8 on the 17th to top it off.Straight to whatever bar in Ballsbridge after that one.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday then tuesday, wednesday so not too bad at all.

I am waiting for the wife to go into labour so my timetable may become a little more hectic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday then tuesday, wednesday so not too bad at all.

I am waiting for the wife to go into labour so my timetable may become a little more hectic

Wow, exciting... congratulations :)

I've got Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Tuesday (5-8 eugh).

Just can't wait for them to be over at this stage tbh. Even though they haven't even started yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Not too bad really, heading up to Belfast after the last exam to see Soulwax, 2 Many DJs and Tiga :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Tuesday (one) and Saturday (two). Finished then (12th)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭captainscarlet

Hey, its my birthday on the 12th too. My timetable's not bad. 8th 9th 12th and 17th, so im not going out either.

Thank god for the history take home exam yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Monday and then Friday. Could be a lot worse I suppose, but I'm in for 9 on Saturday. >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

one on the 7th then one on the 14th, then im done!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭GA361

9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and 14th.
    Not bad at all- no more than 1 exam per day and they're not strung out either so as to make it drag on.

Advertisement