Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What are they worth!

• 02-12-2009 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering could anyone help me put a value on the following items. I bought them 2yr ago and never used them there just lying in the spare room and its a shame when there perfectly good..Its fly fishing equipment.

1: Daiwa Whisker Fly 5-8 WJ 98-10 J Made in Scotland Fly Rod.
    2: Adder 9-1/2ft fly , Line Weight 6-8 Lureflash International LTD
    3: Shakespeare Graflite Fly real. There's two Reals with this one Body with Sinker line the second with Floating line i presume?
    4: Masterline Shadow Real.
    5: Box of Assorted Flys

Cheers
    Elius
    Ps If mods feel this isnt with in forum rules please remove..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭premiercad

Generally good fishing equipment dose'nt de-value much over two years. Take 25% off what you paid for it as its now second hand. Local tackle shop would give you an estmiate too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Hi folks the following stuff is for sale. Id anyone is looking for pics ill be happy to stick some up.. Also open to Good offers!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

prob best off sticking it up on adverts.

What kind of prices are you charging?

Advertisement