Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA ROUND-UP COMPETITION

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

I hope every one is training hard, only 12 days to go.

Paul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

interested in the sniping part but need to talk to you in person so i'll see you this saturday. will let the other members of the team know and will inform update the ASC website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Jimkil

Iam not any team but would like to get involved. How about a mixed team.

Jimkil wrote: »
    Iam not any team but would like to get involved. How about a mixed team.

Your more than welcome to form a team on the day, there's a few lads coming that are not with a team, hoping to form a team on the day.

Paul.

Hi every one, not looking like i'll have the medals in time for monday, sorry about that, i have to send them in the post to the winers when they show up, i'll post up a photo of the targets and size tonight, so every one knows what there going to be shooting,

I forgot to add in the first post, there wll be some waiting around, as we can only run 2 zones at any one time, and after a team has shot the zone, the team will need to walk it with a marshal to make sure all there shots are accounted for, and there happy.

A good idea would be for teams that are waiting around to print of the taget photo, and practice, practice as there waiting for there turn.

Merry christmas and a happy new year,

See you all monday,

Paul.

• Advertisement

hrta wrote: »
    Hi every one, not looking like i'll have the medals in time for monday, sorry about that, i have to send them in the post to the winers when they show up, i'll post up a photo of the targets and size tonight, so every one knows what there going to be shooting,

I forgot to add in the first post, there wll be some waiting around, as we can only run 2 zones at any one time, and after a team has shot the zone, the team will need to walk it with a marshal to make sure all there shots are accounted for, and there happy.

A good idea would be for teams that are waiting around to print of the taget photo, and practice, practice as there waiting for there turn.

Merry christmas and a happy new year,

See you all monday,

Paul.

Forgot to add, spectators, are more than welcome to come along, or if you would like to help out as a marshal, thanks.

Paul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Forgot to add, spectators, are more than welcome to come along, or if you would like to help out as a marshal, thanks.

Paul.

I'll try make it up to marshal if you want Paul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

merry christmas to the hrta lads and lass

Here are the targets, that will be used on the day.

24122009001.jpg

24122009002_1.jpg

24122009.jpg

And here are the medals, they showed up today.

24122009003.jpg

Myself +1 are ready for Mon to join a mixed team. What time does it kick off.
    Thank you in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Wont be down myself have plans on Monday but hope all goes well sounds a great idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

will try get down for a bit in work mon night

Jimkil wrote: »
    Myself +1 are ready for Mon to join a mixed team. What time does it kick off.
    Thank you in advance

11:00 should be time enough, just in case there is some frost.

Paul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

ok all photos are up of todays comp at my website airsoftsniperclub.webs.com

Team Bora,
    DSC01285.jpg

Team Mixed Bag,
    DSC01280.jpg

The Two Teams,
    DSC01272.jpg

Big thanks to every one today, And to congratulate both teams on taking part in today’s Round-up competition at the HRTA, Team Bora where the winning team on the day, Runners up, Team mixed Bag, but there was not much between the scores only 53 seconds, Not bad for a team that only formed on the day, not bad at all.

I owe a big thanks to Bernard, Vlad, Andy K, Noel from Airsoft Combat Solutions, and PK for all your help today, Thanks lads.

Paul.

Thanks to all who got involved yesterday to make it happen.
    Well done to Team Bora. Good idea and nice to see a new format coming on stream. More stuff like this is needed to keep the sport fresh. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Really sorry I didn't make it down; due to the time of year and other commitments, most of the guys I'd rounded up as a team couldn't make it and I was left without transport (or a team). Glad it went well, and I hope to see something like it run again because I'd been looking forward to it and would love to give it a run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Glad it went well, and I hope to see something like it run again because I'd been looking forward to it and would love to give it a run.

+1 indeed. Would be quite interested in one in the new year :)

KonFusion wrote: »
    +1 indeed. Would be quite interested in one in the new year :)

There will be loads more in the new year, should be some reactive targets, for the next competition, just make things harder :D

Paul.

There will be loads more in the new year, should be some reactive targets, for the next competition, just make things harder :D

Paul.

cant wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Will definitely try and make a couple of them!

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Will definitely try and make a couple of them!

roll on an epic bail! (citing a hair style related excuse lol) :)

Advertisement