Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lansdown dart st

Options
  • 02-12-2009 5:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Anyone know if any trains go through there without stopping - I need a vid of a passing train for a project im doing, I know you aren't allowed photo on their property but It'd just be a quicky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Any of the Rosslare services pass through Lansdowne Road non-stop.

The timetable is at:
    http://www.irishrail.ie/your_journey/printed_timetable_pdfs/2010/Dublin%20Rosslare%20Europort%2010.pdf

Allow about 5 minutes after/before the Pearse times (depending on direction).

• Registered Users Posts: 78,421 ✭✭✭✭Victor

battytest wrote: »
    Anyone know if any trains go through there without stopping - I need a vid of a passing train for a project im doing, I know you aren't allowed photo on their property but It'd just be a quicky
    Ask nicely in advance and you might be allowed. You won't be allowed use a tri-pod at rush hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

You could also wait at the level crossing, not on Irish Rail's property and might still get a good shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 battytest

Thanks guys, I asked nicely as advised and they were happy to let me shoot, am very happy with results

choo choo :)

Advertisement