Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring back Turnbull!

Options
  • 02-12-2009 5:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

Jesus Christ.

I mean I absolutely hated Turnbull and thought he was a skumbag and had no business leading anything but at lead he wasnt as shockingly ugly as this Tony Abbot guy.

Christ he is hard to look at.

770165-health-minister-tony-abbott.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Jesus Christ.

I mean I absolutely hated Turnbull and thought he was a skumbag and had no business leading anything but at lead he wasnt as shockingly ugly as this Tony Abbot guy.

Christ he is hard to look at.

Can’t believe he won the leadership vote they are going to lose any election by even more of a landslide with him as their leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

The circumstances with which he won were nothing to celebrate. A 42-41 vote means half your party thinks you shouldn't be there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Ah now, Leave Tony alone, He's........ He's <Desperatley tries to think of ONE positive thing about Tony Abbot>.......................................He's got..........</Fvckit>
    as ye were:D

Well he does have King John the LyinBastard in the photo with him:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Ah now, Leave Tony alone, He's........ He's <Desperatley tries to think of ONE positive thing about Tony Abbot>.......................................He's got..........</Fvckit>
    as ye were:D

Well he does have King John the LyinBastard in the photo with him:D

I thought you liked howard?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Oh I do, Very much, just also love that name for him, very apt

• Advertisement
Advertisement