Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Challenge Paddy Power Tipster Comp

Options
  • 02-12-2009 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Member of this betting site called OLBG.co.uk. THey've organised a tipster competition for this month were you're up against Paddy Power himself.

You enter your tips on any sport and if you finish above Paddy at the end of the month you get a free £10. I heard he's supposed to be pretty woeful at tipping so should be an easy tenner lol ;) There's 200 x £10 to be won

Paddy Power Tipster Competition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

SPAM :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭sineadCharl

Doocey just thought people would be interested in it. I've joined + so has my boyf. That's what I thought was the whole point of a gambling/challenge forum thread. To talk about gambling/challenges/tipster comp.
    LOL! so relax with the font size 78!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Doocey just thought people would be interested in it. I've joined + so has my boyf. That's what I thought was the whole point of a gambling/challenge forum thread. To talk about gambling/challenges/tipster comp.
    LOL! so relax with the font size 78!

Only messing, although it can be annoying.

Can't blame you foe wanting to make a few pound though, tis tough all the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

. I heard he's supposed to be pretty woeful at tipping [/B][/URL]

I'd say most marketing people would struggle as tipsters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭sineadCharl

I can't say anything, I'm doing woeful myself in the comp. No fear of me winning any money:( Having the worst run ever. THink I'll follow Doocey + take some time off from betting.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement