Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to buy a real xmas tree - Stepaside area?

Options
  • 02-12-2009 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to buy a real tree in the stepaside area? carrickmines? or a garden centre on enniskerry road etc?

no idea. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Mary42

You could try Paul Sextons in Cornelscourt or the garden centre on the Enniskerry Road (I think its near the farmers market in Kilternan)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

thanks Mary. I just discoverd that the Rugby club near goldenball sells trees! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

Woodies Carrickmines selling 8ft xmas trees for €47 , not sure on the price for a 6ft but its under €40.

Go in with a golden oldie, blue rinse someone over 60 on a thursday and get 10% off. Or you can use the voucher in the in-store magazine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

sgt.bilko wrote: »
    Woodies Carrickmines selling 8ft xmas trees for €47 , not sure on the price for a 6ft but its under €40.

Go in with a golden oldie, blue rinse someone over 60 on a thursday and get 10% off. Or you can use the voucher in the in-store magazine :D

thats cool thanks. might need to buy a stand too so I'll try woodies.

Advertisement