Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for an art studio space for rent

Options
  • 02-12-2009 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I am trying to rent an art studio space in Dublin city. The space should be about 12-20 metres squared. Had a look on daft.ie, but there isn't much there. Any help or advice? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Get on to the chaps involved in IMOCA and Moxie studios, pop into NCAD and IADT and the Art Dept in DCU, you'll find ad's on noticeboards. I'm not sure if you'll find a space as big as what you're looking for without being very lucky or renting your own warehouse/unused shop. The latter may be a good option if you've someone interested in sharing the space with you though. Plenty around. :)

Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

There's a place up past Connolly Station that is reasonable rent wise. The individual spaces wouldn't be as big as you're looking for though. Realistically you're going to have to rent your own unit if you want something that big I'd say.

PM me for the contact details if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 steve142

way out dated thread.....any chance anyone knows of studio space going ?

thanks,
    S

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭Esel

steve142 wrote: »

thanks,
    S

None of 144 m² to 400 m² anyway! :)

Best to start a new thread.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

steve142 wrote: »

thanks,
    S

Try the Ranelagh Arts Centre - I think they *might* have a space. The have a Facebook page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

These folk have a number of locations throughout the city; www.mart.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5 steve142

thanks guys - much appreciated !!

Advertisement