Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

He Shi fake tan

• 02-12-2009 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy this in Waterford, besides Cosmo on the Mayors Walk? I really don't fancy having to walk up Patrick Street (:D) so somewhere more central would be better!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭aws

Unbelievable :rolleyes: All the way up to the Mayors Walk....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭luvlylady

aws wrote: »
    Unbelievable :rolleyes:

Thanks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

No idea sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

seanybiker wrote: »
    No idea sorry.
    you could at least offer to give the lady a lift up to Ballybricken from the apple market :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

luvlylady wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can buy this in Waterford, besides Cosmo on the Mayors Walk? I really don't fancy having to walk up Patrick Street (:D) so somewhere more central would be better!

'He Shi'??? I'm sorry in advance, but this is too good to pass up...

Is that a tan for hermaphrodites? Should your name be luvlyladyboy or luvulongtimelady? :D

Honestly, couldn't resist!

As for suppliers, you could try the pharmacy (Phelans???) opposite Greers on Michael St. They're the only supplier in town of the perfume my wife likes, so they may have more obscure stock.

Gotta ask though, why is walking up to Mayor's Walk an issue if you know for sure it's there?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Mayors Walk is a 10min walk is it really that bad that you can't walk 10min?

Ok, I felt guilty for p*ss-taking, so I did a little google search and came up with this for you! Hope it's what you need...

http://www.he-shi.eu/supplierssearch.asp?SearchString=waterford

Indeed the name is funny! :D I went onto their website to try find the meaning behind the name but couldn't so for the meantime we'll stick to gscully's one!

I got sorted anyway, went to Cosmo in the end! It was pouring down rain earlier and I was stuck for time on break from work so didn't think I'd make it. I was looking for a more convenient option, simple.

Btw, it's great tan if you're that way inclined gscully ;)

old gregg wrote: »
    you could at least offer to give the lady a lift up to Ballybricken from the apple market :D
    No he-she getting on back of my bike.

Cabaal wrote: »
    Mayors Walk is a 10min walk is it really that bad that you can't walk 10min?

Makes no sense, you don't even know my location.

Anyway, sorted now.

• Advertisement

Anyway, sorted now.

Everywhere in Waterford is a 10-min walk. We're a town now, don't you know? ;)

gscully wrote: »
    Everywhere in Waterford is a 10-min walk. We're a town now, don't you know? ;)

Oh right I see ;)

Anyway, sorted now.
    good to hear. :)

Advertisement