Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

private poker table

Options
  • 02-12-2009 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Hopefully am in the right forumn for posting this question. Apologies if not.

I'm looking for an online gaming facility to set up a private table for approx 6 players for texas holdem or the likes.

Would anyone know of a link that I could do this?

Would appreciate advice,

Thanks,

Leinster

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

leinster93 wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Hopefully am in the right forumn for posting this question. Apologies if not.

I'm looking for an online gaming facility to set up a private table for approx 6 players for texas holdem or the likes.

Would anyone know of a link that I could do this?

Would appreciate advice,

Thanks,

Leinster

Boyles and PPP have the facilities to set up private stts and i`d imagine cash games also.
    I`d also reckon that this can be done on Pokerstars and Tilt if you so wished.
    I think its only a matter of speaking to the admin on the site and they`ll set a table up for you or point.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,302 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Online + poker = PokerStars

Stars will do this for you, in any game (NL, PLO, 7s, Hi/Lo, 8oB), check out the BSOOP threads for details.

Whyno, I didn't know you could do it on ipoker. But I still prefer stars

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Mellor wrote: »
    Online + poker = PokerStars

Stars will do this for you, in any game (NL, PLO, 7s, Hi/Lo, 8oB), check out the BSOOP threads for details.

Whyno, I didn't know you could do it on ipoker. But I still prefer stars

Pretty sure that Stars require you to have accumalated 2K FPP's before you can set up any private games though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

KevIRL wrote: »
    Pretty sure that Stars require you to have accumalated 2K FPP's before you can set up any private games though

Yeah this is true. Well it was last time I checked. Ladbrokes had a great facility where you could set up your own private tournaments with any blind levels you wanted and a stack up to 5k with blinds starting at 10/20. But sadly they changed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,302 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

KevIRL wrote: »
    I'm sure you get get somebody here to set it up for you though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭leinster93

Thanks for the advice. It doesn't seem so straight forward from what can see.

Will look into the suggestions made.

Cheers,

Leinster

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

leinster93 wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice. It doesn't seem so straight forward from what can see.

Will look into the suggestions made.

Cheers,

Leinster

It's actually pretty straight forward to setup a private tournament.

Tell us exacly what you need, and one of us can set it up for you. Is it an online tournament you need?

The problems you might have, are that everyone will need to have a real money account on whatever site the game is on. The event will kick off at exactly what time you set it up for etc. It will be a password protected tournament so if you only want 6 players, once you all have the password, that's all that will register.

Ask away with any questions you might have.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭leinster93

PM Sent.

Advertisement