Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody recognise this Dublin busker?

Options
  • 02-12-2009 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Am posting here hoping that someone is able to help me identify this Dublin busker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2APFrtnSbo

He is playing in front of Debenhams on the walking street next to the Dublin Spire. Shot the footage of him on November 20th. He was selling CDs but wasn't there the next day when I went to buy one.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone can tell me his name as I would like to use some of his songs in a TV documentary I'm currently working on. Should probably mention that I am posting this from Denmark which is why it's slightly inconvienient for me to go find him in Dublin

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

One man and his dog, he is down on Henry Street on a daily basis just outside the ilac centre, if you want a Cd picked up and forwarded thats no problem, or if your interested in contacting him let me know and i can approach him for you. I pass by him on a daily basis and often get him a coffee on a cold morning. Let us know what you would like to do by PM if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 guapster

Thank you for replying. Have sent you a PM.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gus mccann

hiya its gus here the henry street busker if u wana email me on aonghusmccan@hotmail.com and ill talk to you then thanks
    guapster wrote: »
    Am posting here hoping that someone is able to help me identify this Dublin busker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2APFrtnSbo

He is playing in front of Debenhams on the walking street next to the Dublin Spire. Shot the footage of him on November 20th. He was selling CDs but wasn't there the next day when I went to buy one.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone can tell me his name as I would like to use some of his songs in a TV documentary I'm currently working on. Should probably mention that I am posting this from Denmark which is why it's slightly inconvienient for me to go find him in Dublin

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 35 F5MWG

Hey Gus, just want to say I got your CD "From the Heart" and have not stopped listening to it! Only recently started learning the guitar myself and love your style. Your versions of the songs are brilliant!!

Advertisement