Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised stuff?

Options
  • 02-12-2009 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Does anyone know of anywhere in Cork city where I could get a cup or a mousemat or something personalised with a photo? problem is Id need it fairly quickly like within 24 hours or something

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭JohnyDarko

I know CopyPrint on Washington Street do stuff like that, but it can be a bit expensive and they ight not be able to do it in a day for you...

You can put whatever you want on numerous products on www.ArtsNow.com, and if you use the promo code MSPD99 you can get large mousemats for $2.99 each with free international shipping. Ships from Hong Kong tho so takes a while, but the quality of the ones I got is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

shhhhh wrote: »
    Does anyone know of anywhere in Cork city where I could get a cup or a mousemat or something personalised with a photo? problem is Id need it fairly quickly like within 24 hours or something

Try AcademyCrests.ie they might be able to help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

As said above ArtsNow do this kind of stuff and it's great value and good quality.

Advertisement