If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From John Mc

Options
  • 02-12-2009 1:40pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

apologies I have been away for the last few weeks - I'm back in the office from this afternoon & I'll start daily personal replies (& a good few offers as well!) from later today!

Thanks to Ash / Dave Mc and Kenny for taking up the slack whilst I was slacking.....

Speak soon,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭John mac

good few offers as well!

oooo i hope there is a receiver in there somewhere ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Welcome back John, does that mean I'm going to have to watch this thread all night again??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭mckildare

Ah I was hoping this was one of those "Free blue ray for the first 20 people" threads :o

Some day I'll catch it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

mckildare wrote: »
    Ah I was hoping this was one of those "Free blue ray for the first 20 people" threads :o

Some day I'll catch it :pac:

The new Harry Potter is out on blu ray at the w/end.;). Has to be it for sure. Now stare at the screen and wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

One of these days it'll be a "Free Blu-Ray PLAYER for the first 20 people". I can feel it in my guts - it's either that, or my lunch hasn't settled yet... :D

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Codpeas wrote: »
    One of these days it'll be a "Free Blu-Ray PLAYER for the first 20 people". I can feel it in my guts - it's either that, or my lunch hasn't settled yet... :D

Would a free Blu-ray (sorry guys it's slumdog again) for the 1st 10 posters who said ' I am a tight git and I want a Richer Freebie' satisfy the masses for this afternoon whilst I see what freebies I can find??

Keep me posted - then if there is only a little dissent I will declare it official over the next few minutes (looking under the sofa for the last of the Slumdog Millionaire Bluray DVD's) and the 1st 10 will get a SDM BR..

Thanks again guys,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

I am a tight git and I want a Richer Freebie

Cheers,
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

:)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 15 clivejpk

Im a tight git and I want a richer sounds freebie

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭LarWright

So degrading, but what the hell!

Also John, have you any deals on 22" (ish) Wall mountable LCD's? Looking to upgrade the telly in the bedroom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭dermob

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

I am a tight git and I want a Richer Freebie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭cassette50

I am a tight git and I want a Richer Freebie :o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rumanuu

I am a tight git and I want a Richer Freebie:):):D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Ah jaysus lads talk about lowering yourselves.:p
    I'm a tight git and I want a richer freebie.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

I'm a tight git and I want a richer freebie:)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Twiggy69

I am a tight git and I want a Richer Freebie tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

I won't descend to this. The reason I've already been a tight git and recieved a richer freebie :) Thanks John :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 sublimer

Damn to late!!!!!!!:(

• Advertisement

MAJJ wrote: »
    I won't descend to this. The reason I've already been a tight git and recieved a richer freebie :) Thanks John :)

ALL GONE!

I'm hunting for more stuff.....

Please can all the above posteds mail me their addresses to johnmc@richersounds.ie and I'll get those Slumdog Blu-rays out in the post.

ATB
    John Mc

LarWright wrote: »
    So degrading, but what the hell!

Also John, have you any deals on 22" (ish) Wall mountable LCD's? Looking to upgrade the telly in the bedroom.

Lar,

I agree - but hey otherwise people just post 'I want one' ...:rolleyes:

Anyway this might be my chance of make back some of the money I have just lost giving away those Blu-Ray discs..

I have one LG 22LG3050 that I would clear out at £179.95 / €199.99.

Alternatively I can do the LG 22LH2000 at £219.95 / €244.99.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB

John McDonald

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

I am a tight git and I want a Humax Foxsat HDR Freebie! ;)

Soarer wrote: »
    I am a tight git and I want a Humax Foxsat HDR Freebie! ;)

So am I - and honestly I have been trying to get one of these for myself for about the last few weeks and every week they are sold out before I can get my paws on one :(.

Worth a try anyway...

I have a mega iPod dock deal coming up though which is a Boardie exclusive..

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭johndoe77ie

John
    Do you anything in stock along the lines of the philips network music streamers you have done previously?

John
    Do you anything in stock along the lines of the philips network music streamers you have done previously?

I'm working on a really excellent deal on a really neat unit at the moment - I should know over the next 24 hours or so - Bump me if I don't post......

Thanks for thinking of us..

ATB,

John Mc

Feckit!! How did I miss this, again! :(

I reckon I should get one anyway since I started the idea in the thread :D

How many of my luck cards do you need to consider that idea? I'll post whatever comment you require....to some degree :D

On another note, do you have an idea how long the support centre usually takes with fixing a tv? It would be nice if they ring in advance too so I can make sure someone is home if they bring it back, don't know if you can pass that on or not. Fingers crossed they do a hey-presto job and I can fill the gaping hole in my room again :pac: Cheers!

On another note, do you have an idea how long the support centre usually takes with fixing a tv? It would be nice if they ring in advance too so I can make sure someone is home if they bring it back, don't know if you can pass that on or not. Fingers crossed they do a hey-presto job and I can fill the gaping hole in my room again :pac: Cheers!

MC,

PM sent re the support centre - ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Cheers John

No rush with it!

Martin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.