If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From John Mc

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Twiggy69

Santa came early to our house, HOHOHO, Many thanks for the copy of SD millionaire. It will be enjoyed by all the family over the Christmas.

Yuletide Felicitations to you, your family & staff.

Regards,

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

DVD arrived today - thanks John! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Slumdog blu ray in the post this morning. Thanks John.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

John
    Do you anything in stock along the lines of the philips network music streamers you have done previously?

http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/w/was6050_05/was6050_05_pss_eng.pdf

John,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you..

How about one of these babes - the WAS6050 is a great little unit which you can use as a wireless streamer and it has inbuilt speakers :cool: (but no output sockets :() You can access network music and internet radio and as it's a self contained unit with speakers it really is neat!.

We can do these at £59.95 / €67.99 and they are available from stock - they are almost 1/2 price at this crazy new deal.

Keep me posted if you like the look of it or if we can assist in any way,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Chad_Fantastic

Hi John,

Been talking to Ash and Nicola in this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055764133

and this looks to be a good fit (no alarm but gadget/deal ratio just too good to resist), can one be reserved for me, the boss might be calling to the Philips shop on Sunday or her sister might be ordering a telly from you so might tag it onto that delivery?

Worst case, I'll whip the card out next week!!!

Promise!!!!

M.

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Been talking to Ash and Nicola in this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055764133

and this looks to be a good fit (no alarm but gadget/deal ratio just too good to resist), can one be reserved for me, the boss might be calling to the Philips shop on Sunday or her sister might be ordering a telly from you so might tag it onto that delivery?

Worst case, I'll whip the card out next week!!!

Promise!!!!

M.

Chad,

not a problem - I guess you are talking about the WAS6050 - we will reserve one of those for you in The Philips Shop and we will have the red carpet out for the boss.....

Thanks as ever and drop me a line if I can assist,

ATB,

john Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭Genghis

Alastair doom kindly pointed me this way, John (from http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63507925#post63507925). Just wondering what I need to do to order one of these WAS6050s? Can I pick up in Dublin or is it mail-out?

Thanks,

Genghis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Genghis

You are more than welcome to call in and grab one of these from the shop.
    It's yours for €67.99.

I'll have one reserved in my office for you.
    Just tell the lads/ladette that I have reserved on in the office for you under your Boards name and they'll look after you.

Cheers to Alastair Doom for pointing you our way!

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rumanuu

Recieved my copy of Slumdog Millionaire.:D:D:D

Thanks a lot John.

ATB

RUMANUU

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

me too!! cheers lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 liamda

http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/w/was6050_05/was6050_05_pss_eng.pdf

John,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you..

How about one of these babes - the WAS6050 is a great little unit which you can use as a wireless streamer and it has inbuilt speakers :cool: (but no output sockets :() You can access network music and internet radio and as it's a self contained unit with speakers it really is neat!.

We can do these at £59.95 / €67.99 and they are available from stock - they are almost 1/2 price at this crazy new deal.

Keep me posted if you like the look of it or if we can assist in any way,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,
    Could I take one of these WAS 6050 and also 2 x 1.2mtr Icon Sparta HDMI cables. I can collect from the Philips shop on Saturday.
    Regards,
    Liam

Hi Liamda

I'll reserve a WAS6050 for you now.
    See you Saturday.

Cheers
    Ash

liamda wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Could I take one of these WAS 6050 and also 2 x 1.2mtr Icon Sparta HDMI cables. I can collect from the Philips shop on Saturday.
    Regards,
    Liam

Liam,

The Philips Shop don't stock the Sparta HDMI but if you PM me your contact number I'll get one of the guys to get you sorted,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

Still no sign of my Slumdog BluRay :( They still being sent?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 1983beebs

Hi John
    Just wonderin' how long it might be for the boardies special on the TEAC CRH227i mini system? I'd hate to miss it if it happens:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 corkman1984

hi john just wanderin have you any special special special offers for me on a 32 inch lcd pleas and one that could be delivered to the country of cork ha ha ha :) have a budget of 350 cause all my other money got washed from under the mattress in the floods :( ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭psham

Hi John,
    Looking for the LG32lf7700.. Have you got it in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Sent you a PM john, could you have a look at it please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 corkman1984

bump

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Corkman1984,

We have the Philips 32PFL5404H on special in store at €399.99 down from €449.99. As this is already discounted your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount does not apply.

Delivery to Cork is €29.99 and usually next working day delivery. I know this is a little over your budget but it is a great screen and has the MPEG4 tuner to recieve the Irish DTT Broadcast. Its also got VGA and HDMI so you can hook your home PC in and use it as a giant monitor. Perfect for Photoshopping pics of your self with famous people (or maybe its just me that does that :D ). Also the USB input on this set will take an external hard drive and you can browse all your movie files with the TV remote.

Have a look and let me know what you reckon.

Spec: http://www.philipsshop.ie/fiveseries.htm

Thanks, Nicola

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.