Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAWG Event

Options
  • 02-12-2009 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

DAWG Event
    Just thought I would pass this on to you guys, its details on a concert in aid of Dog Action Welfare Group a charity that takes in a re-homes dogs in Cork. At this time of year they will need more help with the Xmas rush on puppies and the subsequent Xmas dump of dogs

Quote:
    Just wondering if you know about our Christmas Carol Concert in aid of the DAWG charity. It is on this Saturday night at 8 p.m. at St. Finbarr's Cathedral in Cork. Music will be by the Trinity Gospel choir and other guests. Tickets can be bought at the door,15.00 a ticket. We are desperately in need of funds at the moment as we have never seen anything like the numberof dogs now coming into our care and it is a permanent juggling act to try and save what we can.
    Am i allowed to post this in the Pets forum as well - or will i get told off?

Comments

Advertisement