Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning sick cat

Options
  • 02-12-2009 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering what's the best thing to do with a skinny sick (keeps sneezing) cat that keeps returning to the house?

We leave the window open when we're there so that our own cat can get in and out but, now this poor thin keeps coming in. It looks quite young and has no collar.

For the time being we just keep putting her back out as we don't want our cat getting sick :( and she usually arrives in the evening when there's no place open.

Living in the Galway area.

Thanks,
    Jason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Aww the poor thing:(. Do you feed her ever? If it were me, I would feed the poor thing and try and make some kind of shelter for it. But then I am too soft when it comes to cats. Its how I acquired my 2. Are you willing to take on another cat or are you just looking for a way to get rid of this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Aww the poor thing:(. Do you feed her ever? If it were me, I would feed the poor thing and try and make some kind of shelter for it. But then I am too soft when it comes to cats. Its how I acquired my 2. Are you willing to take on another cat or are you just looking for a way to get rid of this one?

I wasn't going to feed her as I thought she'd just keep coming back but, since she does anyway I fed her today. Poor thing was starving, wolfed down the lot straight away.

Would love to keep her (if she doesn't have an owner) but, we're going to go traveling in a year or so and don't really know what we're going to do with one we have so, it's not really an option.

Anway, as I said we're only really there in the evening so can't really do much, are the SPCA open at the weekends? Might take her down there.

Advertisement