Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa v. Pro Evo

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

This is like comparing modern warfare and operation flashpoint.

Both FPS but thats where it ends.

Fifa best arcade footy game.
    Pro evo best footy sim.

If you play footy get pro evo if you only ever watch it on Sky or are 12 get Fifa.

what do ya mean, footy sim and arcade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Yes i watched it, and if you read my post properly you'd realise i didn't have to play it to make the point i was making :rolleyes:

I think by observing you can tell the players move like robots and the build up play looked arcadey, i never said i didn't like it on the basis of watching it, maybe you should use your own eyes a bit more wisely and stop jumping to conclusions having read about half my post.

I said i wasn't getting into a debate about which was better, but challenged a poster who said ''Pro=Sim, FIFA-Arcade'' that's not the case anymore, it's reversed now

Read your post all the way through so no need for you to jump to conclusions ,thanks very much. its the gameplay that decides if its a sim/arcade and not its visuals.

Your argument would have merit if you said"having played it" rather than "having watched it".

Either way I think majority of people are either pro evo or fifa since both series have started and no amount of debate will change that

Advertisement