Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RunKildare Half Marathon

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,541 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

ultraman1 wrote: »
    check out kildare.tv for all the action
    LOL. some hot pacer action at 6:30. He almost looks pissed off at the runners for not crossing the finish line before him. Now there's dedication. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

ultraman1 wrote: »
    check out kildare.tv for all the action

I'm @ 10:50 in part 2, the interviews in pt 1 are good too. Damn winner has only been running 2 hrs, I blame my genes!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I'm nearly collapsing on the floor in the background as Patrycja Wlodarczyk gives her interview in part 1.

I remember spotting the camera and thinking I should find somewhere more private to do my dying and then staggering out of view. She's clearly better at the longer distances though as I had just managed to beat her the day before in Leixlip.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭William72

4 stars (good)
    Oh good lord - please don't tell me thats what I look like running? In my head I was picturing some seb coe moves - on screen I look like an octopus - that's down to that final hill though right?

Advertisement