Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Customs @ XGC?

Options
  • 02-12-2009 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

Ok so I know this sounds totally irrelevant considering I don't own a PS3 (atm). But just wondering is it possible to use your own profile (rank, wins/loss record, custom outfits etc) on consoles elsewhere? Just think it would be cooler as using default is a little annoying. My friend owns a PS3 and the game and I hardly play the game in ghost mode or online anyway, so would it be possible to somehow use my own player data up at the XGC?

Also no P2 customs is so ****ing stupid :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

there's signs all over the place saying not to create your own profile, so I would say the answer is no, dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

The only way to do that is to set up your own profile and build up costumes through that on the XGC PS3 which isn't allowed.

It's not possible at all to transfer or use data from your own account anywhere that isn't your PS3 unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

k dudes thanks for the replies

Advertisement