Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PUBLIC SECTOR WHINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 02-12-2009 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Right , so everybody living in the real world realises how good those pr**ks have it , but they don't , they think three foreign holidays a year is a basic humanitarian right!

No seriously I can understand what they are fussing about , I mean a 7% wage cut could mean they would have to settle for just one 2010 car in January , that's just not right. Can you imagine the stress of puling into the school carpark in a 09 car when all the other staff have all got new ones over the christmas , that's what they must mean by the stresses of teaching!

Rumours could flare up in the staff room that you had to sell your apartment in Bulgaria because of your husband's gambling problems! Imagine that , you might even have to take paid sick leave :eek: .

So what's your opinion , do you feel sorry for these creatures because they won't be able to afford a shopping trip to New York this Christmas if they are to go to Florida twice this summer or do you live in the real world and realise half of the b@st@rds should be sacked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

IBTL ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Don't feel sorry for them, even though your account on their pay etc.. may be a little over the top.

I Understand nobody likes taking pay cuts but they are needed.

As for this thread, Yawn. Its been done to death already.

There will soon be threads up complaining about counter whingers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

ok I'm a public servant and he just called me a pr**k? Ban please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I'd say Humanities would be your best bet, OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement