Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands Mess?

Options
  • 02-12-2009 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Does anyone share the complete feeling of dismay (I'm not just mouthing off here) I mean utter dismay at the cheek of our present Government in the way they think that they can go on and on cutting back on the ordinary people's incomes whilst helping the Banks out?
    I am finding it very difficult to stomach this fact on a continual basis. The complete lack of leadership and forward thinking that the Fianna fail party displayed in the boom years. The denial that things might, could get worse were ignored. We were told that the "property market would never crash, we might just experience a soft landing"!
    I am gutted to see the Irish people reduced to a nation of paupers by the arrogance of a government that helped the rich become obscene with greed, and the middle and lower income people become poor and poorer respectively. People should remember who got us into this mess the next time we are asked to vote in an election.

Hope all gets better, for all!
    Sooner rather than later
    Wess

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Wrong board?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Dont even know where to move this one. Locking thread.

Wess, be more careful when selecting where to post in future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement