Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winter Transfer window opening Jan 1st Speculation/Rumours

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Latest wild speculation says 'arry is having a clear out - Keane, Pav, David Bentley and Alan Hutton with RVN coming in, Liverpool also looking at the Dutchman on a pay/play deal (the People).

Chelsea are closing in on a British record £40m deal to sign Atletico Madrid's 21-year-old striker striker Sergio Aguero says Mail on Sunday but Ancelotti says no buys in January elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Pretty sure Levy said Spurs have to sell before they can buy, so expect some wheeling and dealing from 'Arry.

Could def see Hutton move on as he hasnt featured at all and could def do a job for someone.
    Could also see Bentley move as there was rumbling of a recent bust-up with 'Arry after some reserve game.
    Pav if there is interest out there I could see moving but very price sensitive.
    Cant see Keane anywhere as I think wages/price could be a stumbling block.

Rafa getting £16m for him last Jan looks like a pretty reasonable salvage price now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

These windows are boring now that United and Liverpool are paupers.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Will be surprised if United signs anyone. Will be happy though if they do, we could use another winger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Bolton boss Gary Megson is still unsure whether to pay £1.4m to make Ivan Klasnic's loan move from Nantes a permanent deal.
    Full story: Daily Mirror http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Bolton-boss-Gary-Megson-still-unsure-over-permanent-Klasnic-move-article259725.html

At 1.4million i'd snap him up, i've been highly impressed with this guy, when you consider how much they shelled out for Elmander this could only be viewed as a bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

lol @ Bentley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

Lahm & Ribery to Man City.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

if chelsea had any brains they'd get a new keeper, akinfeev or lloris

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

If you were to believe SSN, Maxi Rodriguez could be going to Everton. I don't see it happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Headshot wrote: »
    wenger wouldve made babel into the player he should of been I reckon

does wenger have anti-lazy pills in his locker :confused:

babel is jose reyes * 100

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Wenger will probably buy Chamakh for a few million but a new GK would be very nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Liverpool to get Van Nistelrooy. Maybe some other squad player.

If Chelsea get Aguero, I'm giving up soccer as a hobby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

City to buy a defender, most likely a centre half, with Lescott out for 6 weeks and Toure off to the African Nations. This news doesn't excite me at all given how bad the aforementioned duo have been. Don't be suprised to see us shell out £30 million for someone like Upson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Xavi6 wrote: »
    City to buy a defender, most likely a centre half, with Lescott out for 6 weeks and Toure off to the African Nations. This news doesn't excite me at all given how bad the aforementioned duo have been. Don't be suprised to see us shell out £30 million for someone like Upson.

or 30 million for Dunne...oh wait thats right they sold him for 6 million and bought the incredibly over rated lescot for nearly 4 times that.

Worst transfer of the season.(on citys part)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I expect massive house cleaning at Liverpool, with at least some backup for Torres coming in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

carlos tevez to man city looking likely...:pac:

Advertisement