Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Post-Patch Opinions?

Options
  • 02-12-2009 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

So for someone not currently with any active accounts a little opinions on the current game patch would be awesome. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Mail is a wee bit sweeter. Mail box got an upgrade

Browser is good. Its as responsive and quick as my current browser, but it doesn't beat firefox. Still a surprisingly nice upgrade.

The ability to join a corp remotely has already served me well :P

Still waiting to try out a few new/changed things

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Gonna give my Navy Dominix a go later on, and see what its like. Probably as slow and afk-able as the regular Dominix, but in green.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Gybe

I'd be interested in hearing more... worth re-subbing for?

Anyone messed with the new sov mechanics yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

New planet graphics are the first thing that will strike you and they are well done like here

Starfield is also really nice. here

apart from that its pretty much business as usual, I've not been following the sov wars at all but I heard razor quickly lost a lot of systems

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Gneez wrote: »
    apart from that its pretty much business as usual, I've not been following the sov wars at all but I heard razor quickly lost a lot of systems

Yeah CEI pulled out completely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Huzzah tried to ninja 2 sovless systems in Querious, The TCU's they dropped died.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

these new navy bs look sick in eft, check their armour amount and EHP

Navy Phoon

Navy Geddon

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

might have to resub to ghet one dem navy geddons and within a few hrs have it blown all to hell.:pac:

Advertisement