Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

regulations of slingshots

Options
  • 02-12-2009 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hope its ok to post this here. I tried the archery section but nobody knows there and im not suure where else to put it.
    Im trying to find out if slingshots are regulated in ireland. Im thinking of ordering one from UK. Will it be allowed in or confiscated?
    Ive heard for example that wrist supported slingshots are illegal in Germany.
    Anybody know?
    Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

No, their not regulated at the moment. Obviously misusing it will render it illegel but as it stands they can be purchased without any regulations. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mr X15

Eh not sure if I should be replying as this is airsoft but I know you can buy them in town in 1 of the camping shops so im presuming they are legal. Hope that helps oops Masada beat me to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭IVRZ

Thank you both very much, appreciate the help:):):)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Not Airsoft Related

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement