If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Video Cameras

Options
  • 02-12-2009 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Hi John/Ash and co,

Do you stock any video cameras or can you get them in?

Not sure if I have the correct term but looking for a 'camcorder' or at least that's what they were called years ago! I would be looking for one that saved to a HD or memory cards not to DVD.

Can you outline some options please.

Thanks,
    MAJJ

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

MAJJ wrote: »
    Hi John/Ash and co,

Do you stock any video cameras or can you get them in?

Not sure if I have the correct term but looking for a 'camcorder' or at least that's what they were called years ago! I would be looking for one that saved to a HD or memory cards not to DVD.

Can you outline some options please.

Thanks,
    MAJJ

Majj,

Hows it going? How are those nice Monitor Audios doing???

Anyway - we dont stock Camcorders as a rule (we did one deal which was a disaster :o - there may be a £79 deal coming up on it - Panasonic VDR D51 - but it is a Mini DVD camcorder jobbie)

Sorry we cannot be more helpful in this instance but if you are interested in the Panasonic VDR D51 at £79.95 drop me a line to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we could cut a dealette...

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Hi John,

Good John, thanks. I see you are as busy as ever! The BR5s are looking great and sound good the odd time I get to listen to them!

That's a great price on the Panasonic VDR D51 but no dealette to be done as it's Mini DVD based and not for me but thanks for the offer. Am sure someone else will bite the hand of you for them !

Cheers,
    MAJJ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.