Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help! Need Home Cinema Advice

• 02-12-2009 5:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭

Boardsies help me! I want to buy a home cinema surround sound system and I don't have a clue what I'm looking for. I know I want the following;

Has to...
    1. Be sony or panasonic
    2. Connect to a giant panasonic vierra tv
    3. Be a 5.1 system
    4. have a dvd player (it doesn't have to be blu-ray)
    5. connect to the sky box
    6. Sound amazing

Wireless rear speakers would be a luxury but probably too expensive. I was talking to a guy in the sony shop but there's too many options. He recommended a DZ280 but I read online that you can't connect sky box to that.

So all you home cinema experts please help!

Max I'm willing to spend is 350...is this too low for what I want?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Post on the richer sounds forum and the lads there will give you the right advice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭Jenna

Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Your welcome.

Advertisement