Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weddings - Bridesmaids

Options
  • 02-12-2009 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi guys,

im getting married next year and i am having one bridesmaid. Has anyone heard of a good shop for bridesmaids dresses in the Louth, Meath or Dublin area ( or even up North ). I want something different so she stands out from all the other girls in their dresses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

i dont know the name of the shop, but there is a shop in drogheda, its located up in the Mell direction.
    the womans surname is tuite, but i dont know her first name, someone else may know more.

im not connected to her btw, i only know it cos a friend was looking for dresses and nearly got one in there, in the end got one in dublin but liked that shop a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Maz81

event wrote: »
    i dont know the name of the shop, but there is a shop in drogheda, its located up in the Mell direction.
    the womans surname is tuite, but i dont know her first name, someone else may know more.

im not connected to her btw, i only know it cos a friend was looking for dresses and nearly got one in there, in the end got one in dublin but liked that shop a lot

Hi, thanks. I am actually getting my own dress there, its a fab shop and they were so helpful. Thanks though i will keep looking ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

What about Debenhams in Newry? Often have seen 'posh' dresses there.

appleb wrote: »
    What about Debenhams in Newry? Often have seen 'posh' dresses there.

Thanks im thinking of heading up north in a couple of weeks so might just go in and have a look:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭merryhappy

Monsoon ftw!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Renaissance-a second hand bridal shop in Francis St Dundalk always has fabulous wedding and bridesmaid dresses in the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

event wrote: »

her name is edel tuite, she is amazing!!! (i know i'm biased here) but the dress she made for my wife for a wedding was amazing!

DYLF wrote: »
    her name is edel tuite, she is amazing!!! (i know i'm biased here) but the dress she made for my wife for a wedding was amazing!

I am getting my wedding dress there, they make you feel so comfortable. Hope my husband to be thinks the same!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Louth Video DVD

I would highly recommend that you visit the wedding shop website www.Bride2Be.ie which is the online presence of the Bride 2 Be store in Dundalk.

They are based in the Carroll Village just of the main street in Dundalk and can be reached on ( 042 ) 935 6065 or by email via info@bride2be.ie

Sheenagh and Lorraine are 2 of the most professional bridal stylists in all of Leinster and brides travel far and wide to visit them in Co Louth.

I am quite sure that you will find the Perfect bridesmaid's dress at Bride 2 Be.

If there is anything else that you need for planning your wedding... I would suggest that you visit my Own website, where you will find lots of companies that have reached the highest of standards of professionalism in wedding services..... http://www.gerryduffy.ie/partners.html

Gerry Duffy, Dundalk

Maz81 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

im getting married next year and i am having one bridesmaid. Has anyone heard of a good shop for bridesmaids dresses in the Louth, Meath or Dublin area ( or even up North ). I want something different so she stands out from all the other girls in their dresses.

Advertisement