Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Tribute Band

Options
  • 02-12-2009 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

My name is David and I have been a rammstein fan since I was 11 and I'm now 24. I have studied German throught secondary school and college. My love of the German language and German music go (herz und seele) hand in hand. I have been wanting to start up here in Thurles, Co. Tipperary but the interest just doesn't exist. Please remember, the band does not nor has never existed. I'm trying to start it here :)

Band Name: Stein Um Stein
    Band Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte, Industrial, Metal, Heavy Rock, Techno
    Band Location: Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
    Influences: Rammstein, Eisbrecher, Unheilig, Megaherz, Oomph!, Eisheilig, Hanzel und Gretyl, Emigrate, Turmion Kätilöt, The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, Clawfinger etc.
    Positions Available: Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Keyboards
    Desired Age Range: 20-25
    Available Sound Samples: A current INSTRUMENTAL project of mine: www.bebo.com/abomanation
    Additional Info: I'm mainly trying to start the first Irish Rammstein tribute band. Covers are one of the main focuses but originals are defintely a possibility as I have written lyrics (in German) for a few songs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

You might want to have a read of this thread. Best of luck with your search.

Also hopefully one of the nice mods will move your thread into the Bands & Musicians forum as it's more suitable there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Aye, where, when, how much? etc. Details buddy details, provide the details, i'll provide the bass.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Thanks for that Malice. Apologies, I didn't even think of looking for such a forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Thanks for that Malice. Apologies, I didn't even think of looking for such a forum :)
    No worries! It is worth browsing through the menus at the top of the site. There are a lot of forums up there :)

Ain't that the truth!? :lol:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭jesterhead

I'd be all over this if it were in Galway.

Move to Thurles :) problem solved!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

or you move to cork :p, youl have a bass player or guitarist at your disposal here if you do anyway haha.

Advertisement