If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardies EXCLUSIVE Deal From Richer Sounds & The Philips Shop

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Zul wrote: »
    hi John, could you set aside one for me in the Philips shop. Will try to pick up at some stage this weekend. Cheers.:)

Zul,

no problem - they are running low in The Philips Shop but I'll get some more sent down for monday latest - however there will be one reserved for you from Tomorrow - just drop me a phone number by PM so the Guys can give you a call in case they have sold out in the meantime :o

Thanks again for the business - it's much appreciated!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

clived2 wrote: »
    hi john

Sounds pretty gud, can i have 1 delivered to galway,
    who do i pay, where how who when what

PM me so i can find out

Thanks

Clive,

I've asked Ash to look after you - any hassles - drop me a line and I'll do my best to get you sorted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Boardies EXCLUSIVE Deal From Richer Sounds & The Philips Shop

Guys,

I really have a cracker of a deal here for you.

I have one of the best ever IPOD docks that I can do a Boardie exclusive deal on at a completely MAD BONKERS price - and I mean MAD BONKERS....

The Dock is a DLS99901 and it was developed by DLO for Philips - it is really mega in that it is not only a standard link for your IPod to your Hifi but it is also Video out AND (this is the good bit) it is a 1080i upscaler with HDMI out - so all those crummy vids on your Ipod/Iphone will now look great (or at least more than watchable) on your 42" TV.

It also has an RF remote so you can control it when you are in a diffrent room and Digital Optical audio out (as well as lots of analogue outputs of course) as well as USB input and - yes again it has HDMI output!!.

The on screen menu system is sexier than Pixie Lott (for the young ones out there) or Thelma Mansfield for us oldies - and is about as far removed from the standard Ipod Dock display as Chalk 'n Cheese.

See the details here and see the specs here

If you have a look online you will see it priced between £120 -£230.

If you want one and you are a Boardie we will do them (one per Customer) at just £59.95 / €66.99

Next Day delivery is just £9.99 / €10.99 - we have them available now in Belfast and The Philips Shop.

Drop me a post if you would like one or a mail to johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks as ever guys,

ATB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Folks

We have these in stock and on demo in The Philips Shop so feel free to bring in your iPods and we'll demo it for you.

Its the best one I've seen and the menu system is really very nice - far better than pretty much any other dock out there

As John says its very sexy!!

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Hi Ash,

Have you any of the IPod docks left at €69.99?

Also, do you have any of the HSB2313 Soundbars and what price if yes?

Thanks!

Dara

• Advertisement

Hi John,

Have you any of the IPod docks left at €69.99?

Also, do you have any of the HSB2313 Soundbars and what price if yes?

Thanks!

Dara

Hi ButtersSuki

I have a few of the DLA99901 HomeDocks remaining - very tempted to grab one for myself...

I believe John is working on a deal on the HSB2313 Sound bar - I'll confirm pricing and availability very soon for you.

Johns seen it in action and thinks its pretty cool so we are looking forward to getting them in stock.

Would you like a DLA99901 reserved for you??

Have a Happy New Year
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Dinkler

I was wondering if anyone has had any difficulties with this product? I bought mine from Richer Sounds in Belfast and it seems that it isn't compatible with my 4th generation 20GB i pod classic. The packaging states that it is compatible with that model of ipod. The dock does work with my girlfriend's 6th generation classic Ipod but not mine. It is strange because the dock seems to be charging my ipod and a message appears on the screen of my ipod stating "ok to disconnect" which is apparently what it should say but the remote seems not to be able to pick up the content of my ipod. Eventually a message appears on the screen of the remote stating "idock error".

I brought the dock back to the guys in Richer Sounds who were very helpful and tried my ipod with another SJM3152 dock but again the same message appeared on the remote.

Maybe my ipod is just knackered but it works perfectly for all other functions. I really like the Philips idock and am reluctant to just take it back. Does anyone know if there are any other products on the market that have a remote with a display that will show the content of the ipod? Just wondering if I should try another such dock or if I need to get a new Ipod.

Hi Ashley,

Yes, please put one aside for me - I'll PM you.

Regards,
    Dara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 mussdemi

Hi John/Ash, hope all is well. Any more of these philips Docks by any chance? I am interested in one if there is any lurking around. thanks...:D

• Advertisement

Hi Mussdemi

I have a couple here at the moment until John/RSB resupply me!

Shall I reserve one up for you?

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭mervifwdc

Sounds like you still have 1 or 2?

I'm in Town, I'll pop by.

Merv.

mervifwdc wrote: »
    Sounds like you still have 1 or 2?

I'm in Town, I'll pop by.

Merv.

Merv,

thanks for that - we still have a few of those left so no problem!

ATB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Hi have you any of these left?

I'll pop along and collect one this lunch time if you do.

Olly

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

I would also like to take one of these if possible, I will collect in Dublin.

Thanks

Ollyk1 and Ucd.1985

I have stock so call in before 3pm and you can have one before we close

Dont forget to mention you are from Boards to get the bonkers boards price of €66.99

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Ollyk1 and Ucd.1985

I have stock so call in before 3pm and you can have one before we close

Dont forget to mention you are from Boards to get the bonkers boards price of €66.99

atb
    Ash

Cheers Ash. See you in about an hour! A little bonus Christmas present for myself....:p

Nice little treat!
    ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

Will also take one if I can get into Dame street before 3:00!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

I'd like to reserve one of these if still available ..

might get you to post it as I won't be in Dublin or Belfast soon

• Advertisement

Hi GG66

I have one left in store - someone else wanted it before New Year but fail to collect it so call in today and it's yours - I'll reserve it up now.

Happy New Year
    Ash

Hi Ash, apologies for the late reply. I have not had full internet access for a few days. Yes I would like one posted. I will send you a pm with details. thanks and Happy New Year to all. :)

Hi Mussdemi

I have a couple here at the moment until John/RSB resupply me!

Shall I reserve one up for you?

atb
    Ash

Hi Mussdemi

Once I get resupplied we'll get one out to you.
    If you need one asap try the lads in Richer Sounds (Kenny looks after mail order in RSB)

Cheers
    Ash

thats grand - ok will do. Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 13 foxyfella

Howdy Ashley,

just to say thanks for sorting me out with one of these the other day. I'll be back for a new TV soon!
    all the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Pete67

Hi Ashley, sorry was unable to get into town to collect, it would be great if you could post one out when you get stock? I've sent a PM with details.

many thanks,

Pete.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Any more of these going? /chancesarm

Hi Guys

I'll chase these up and see if I can grab some more.
    In the meantime Richer Belfast are checking their stock levels - I'll report back once I hear back from them.

Cheers
    Ash

Hi folks

Richer Belfast have them in stock at the moment.
    If you need one urgent contact Kenny via Boards - Richersounds.ie Kenny or one of the guys by phone 01 671 9666

I hope to have more in poss' next week
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Any word or will I just try give Kenny a shout?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.