Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod classic - US/Airport/Online or Ireland

• 02-12-2009 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can advise as to the best price for an iPod classic 160gb? I have someone travelling to US in a few weeks and wanted to check where the cheapest place to buy is - I don't want to charge her with a week of trapsing around getting me the best value so anyone who's recently bought or travelled to US and can tell me where (New York is the destination by the way) I'd really appreciate it. Tried the Black Friday sales etc but there wasnt any decent reductions on the Ipod classic.

Thanks a mil,

Jack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Its $249 on the us apple store so it will be the same price in an apple store or the airport in the US and its €229 over here

If you buy it over in the US at the current exchange rate it will cost you €165.56 Bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

The apple store on 5th avenue would be your best bet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭mckildare

Yep, US is the best place. I got a 3rd gen 32GB Touch for $305/€209 through a friend a couple of weeks back, Xchange rate has got even better now. Total Bargain!

Advertisement