Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official Christmas FM thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Monty87

I have looked everywhere online for Declan Nerney A Christmas Hooley lyrics. I cant find them, does anyone know these lyrics. I know its a random one but the kids in my class really want to learn it for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Email him and ask :P info@declannerney.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Monty87

I emailed that address last week and no reply :(

Bit of a lame solution but you could play and replay the song (it's on Youtube) and write out the lyrics yourself!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

105.5 in Limerick is on air already with full audio and RDS :D

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Hi All,

So we are test transmitting now. Frequencies are: Dublin City and County - 94.3FM, Kildare County - 88.1FM, Limerick City -105.5FM, Cork City -106.7FM, Galway City - 89.5FM, South East -103.8FM, North Midlands - 99.4FM, North East - 101.6FM, North Wicklow - 99.5FM and on TV UPC channel 900.

We are going live with presenters at 12 noon on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Loving the test transmissions. I drove from Cork to Dublin yesterday and the Christmas music kept me company for a lot of the trip.

We are going live with presenters at 12 noon on Saturday.

Awesome, will be putting up the tree while listening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Christmas FM on either the Android or desktop players? It's not working for me at all :(

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to Christmas FM on either the Android or desktop players? It's not working for me at all :(

iOS app isn't working for me atm, just a black screen.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

IT'S ON!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I have my phone with the android app connected to a dock at the mo. Will climb up and see can i get it on the radio later on (couldn't any previous year).

but..... CHRISTMAS FM!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,506 ✭✭✭Heroditas

It's baaaaaaaaaack! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Anyone having any issues with the app? It's cutting out for a few seconds every 30 seconds of so. Kind of annoying when I just want to savour the joy!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I've been listening to it for about an hour on my iPhone and it's working fine.
    CombatCow wrote: »
    iOS app isn't working for me atm, just a black screen.
    Are you using the same app as last year by any chance? I tried using that and no luck, I had to go onto the Christmas FM website, click a link and download a whole new app for some reason

Christmas FM by Christmas Radio Ltd
    https://appsto.re/ie/iEHdS.i

This is the one, been working fine for me all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Just downloaded the new app for iPhone and it's not working for me. Few seconds then cuts out.

Yeah it's not working at all for me now, or in the tunein radio app, won't buffer the stream.

Don't know if it helps but this is the link to the stream:

http://ice6.securenetsystems.net/XMASFM

Yeah the app seems broken, it's working fine on the tunein radio app for me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

They just played The bells of St. Marys(from Spector's Christmas album).
    Epic, what an amazing tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

If anything is guaranteed to put me into a festive mood, it's Christmas FM! I just love christmas music and songs, I instantly revert to a childlike state on hearing them :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

The station seems to be skipping a lot when the songs are playing....it's getting a bit annoying now...

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Christmas FM is the one thing guaranteed to get me into the festive mood! Its been on in the car since Saturday :) Last year, Christmas FM was my best friend coming up those dreaded college exams.

Online stream seems to have been down for several hours.

Yeah the stream has been bad for the last two days, I tried the contact form on the site but nothing, kinda frustrating there's no feedback or acknowledgement. :/

Hi CombatCow,

That should be fixed now.

One thing I need people to do is get the latest Iphone / Android App. The one from last year isnt supported and due to circumstances beyond our control we weren't able to access it to take it down or update it, so we had to run a new one. It still slightly works but not very well and cuts out often, the new version should be 100% at the moment.

As with all things we still have some minor teething problem (fewer than one might expect because the team have been incredible this year - Station Manager Dan is the man, he's working incredible hours the last few weeks).

Hi CombatCow,

That should be fixed now.

One thing I need people to do is get the latest Iphone / Android App. The one from last year isnt supported and due to circumstances beyond our control we weren't able to access it to take it down or update it, so we had to run a new one. It still slightly works but not very well and cuts out often, the new version should be 100% at the moment.

As with all things we still have some minor teething problem (fewer than one might expect because the team have been incredible this year - Station Manager Dan is the man, he's working incredible hours the last few weeks).

Thanks, I don't mean to complain really as I know your all taking your own time doing this for charity :)

Can you post a link to the app just so we're on the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

The radio station on the internet has improved greatly - no skipping anymore :)

• Advertisement

CombatCow wrote: »
    Thanks, I don't mean to complain really as I know your all taking your own time doing this for charity :)

Can you post a link to the app just so we're on the right one.

No problem at all, the feedback is helpful and extremely valued. All details on the app, scroll down on the homepage and choose your platform IOS / Android then click the link.

http://christmasfm.com/

Advertisement