Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The official Christmas FM thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

This is the url for the online stream:

http://ice31.securenetsystems.net:80/XMASFM

It's working fine for me so hopefully it might help you guys! :)

What do you use to open it?
    i googled it & came across this site which brought me to christmasfm.com

Can you only get in some places on radio?

Pretty sure i saw an app on my Samsung smart tv, vtuner?

Thanks.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

One minute left, then that's it for another year. :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Posy wrote: »
    One minute left, then that's it for another year. :(

Gone so soon. The online stream will be getting played for another good while yet. Well done to Ronan, Darragh and all the lads at Christmas FM. An amazing amount raised so far and it honestly seems it gets better every year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

Didn't it used to end on Christmas eve?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JustTheOne wrote: »
    Didn't it used to end on Christmas eve?

No always on Stephens day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Got into the car to head home only to be greeted by static. :( I'll miss it. I didn't get a chance to listen for the last two days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Loughc wrote: »
    Gone so soon. The online stream will be getting played for another good while yet.

online stream doesn't work for me :confused:

fryup wrote: »
    online stream doesn't work for me :confused:

Does the stream on the app work?

Good interview here with one of the co-founders of ChristmasFM. Our very own boardie Darragh gets a few mentions.

Building excitement to the return of ChristmasFM this year.

http://radiotoday.ie/2016/08/garvan-rigby-talks-pirate-radio-and-christmas-fm/

It can't be long until Christmas FM's return date and charity partner is announced.... waiting patiently haha.

Eeek...

1585q8.jpg

• Advertisement

Love this video for Christmas fm sums up the magic and fun.

It can't be long until Christmas FM's return date and charity partner is announced.... waiting patiently haha.
    Oh I can't wait!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I just noticed that True Movies are showing Christmas movies & afaik there's a christmas channel there somewhere too, i always thought that channel done that on the 1st of Nov?

A bit early for that now? whaddya think?

I just noticed that True Movies are showing Christmas movies & afaik there's a christmas channel there somewhere too, i always thought that channel done that on the 1st of Nov?

A bit early for that now? whaddya think?

I don't watch that channel at all the movies are far too cheesy for me but hey if they make people happy what's the harm?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

I cannot wait for Christmas FM. Living abroad, it's just so comforting. :)

Christmas FM is delighted to announce our charity partner this year is Focus Ireland.
    We want to help Focus Ireland support over 300 families out of homelessness.

Fantastic charity and great to have some news from them. Just announced on Facebook. Just waiting on a return date now.

Just saw this on Twitter. Delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭HanaleiJ5N

I'm not a big Christmas head, but I can't help but love this station, looking forward to it's return!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Fantastic charity and great to have some news from them. Just announced on Facebook. Just waiting on a return date now.

Yeah great Charity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭Jude13

I may be losing it but was there a 'classic' type of Christmas FM last year, like just carols?

• Advertisement

Jude13 wrote: »
    I may be losing it but was there a 'classic' type of Christmas FM last year, like just carols?

You're not mad the app had two channels ChristmasFM and Classic ChristmasFM which played carols and that. It was fantastic for background music.

Great stuff, breaks usual Christmas tunes.

Monday November 28th is the return date! :D

https://www.facebook.com/christmasfm/posts/10154320537246387

Squeeeeeee! :D

1pm. :pac:

It's launching when most people are at work and can't tune in. Great. :/

Ask Santy for headphones? (I can't use headphones in work either)

You're not mad the app had two channels ChristmasFM and Classic ChristmasFM which played carols and that. It was fantastic for background music.

They have Christmas FM, Classic Christmas FM and Classical Christmas FM. I should have the stream url for the latter two if they're not on the app and if wanted.

Can you listen to the Classic Christmas FM and the Classical Christmas FM via the app?

• Advertisement

Can you listen to the Classic Christmas FM and the Classical Christmas FM via the app?

2cfqwwz.jpg

The app have them all listening to ChristmasFM now. Bliss! :D

Advertisement