Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good people

• 02-12-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭

I love when someone who you have never met , has no connection to you and through no gain of there own helps you . It makes you smile and want to be the best person you can when this happens .

The person who makes an effort to get your phone back to you or wallet .
    The nurse that spends her break listening to people .
    The people that genuinely care about people and not what they will get in return .

Those unsung heroes know who they are and I and other people may not get a chance to say thanks , but we are more thankful than you will ever know .You will get remembered , maybe not by name, but definitely in the hearts of people you have touched .

Was just thinking this could be a thread to say thanks to those people in your life that you have no connection to but you are grateful they popped into your life for a brief time and made it a little brighter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Was just thinking this could be a thread to say thanks to those people in your life that you have no connection to but you are grateful they popped into your life for a brief time and made it a little brighter.

Kind of like a thank you thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Takk wrote: »
    Kind of like a thank you thread?
    yeah but a more specific one of where a little story can be told of good people out there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Takk

I'm sure people could elaborate if they wished. 'Not knocking the idea, it's nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Takk wrote: »
    I'm sure people could elaborate if they wished. 'Not knocking the idea, it's nice.
    It's ok , people can do whatever they want :)

Advertisement