Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods admits affair!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭CPT. SURF

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Oh, I agree with that.

However, that's not his fault.

If people in the Black community can't look on him as a black role model after all he has achived, well then that's an issue that they seem to have - it is hardly his fault.

He could have been a role model prior to this scandal I suppose; but he wasn't, and certainly won't be now. I question the intelligence of holding sports figures up as role models anyway. In fact, come to think of it I question the whole idea of the "role model". Load of BS. He is a good golfer, maybe the best ever; but there was virtually nothing else that anybody knew about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I wonder why Tiger doesn't have any interest in black women. :rolleyes:

Why do YOU think that is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

U know I guess before this Tiger was just and angry looking golfer. Now he's kind of interesting.

In other news...

Anyone remember this those old ads with all the multicultural kids on screen saying "I AM Tiger Woods"

hmmmmm.......... Are you all thinking what I'm thinking........one wonders.

Edit: for outlaw Pete's benefit....are they all his kids????? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Anyone remember this those old ads with all the multicultural kids on screen saying "I AM Tiger Woods"

mmmm.......... Are you all thinking what I'm thinking........one wonders.

No I am NOT :eek:

You outta be ashamed of yourself ..

/storms of holding handbang tight to chest in judgement.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

orourkeda wrote: »
    David Beckham was caught shagging around did it affect him? Absolutely not.

This will all be forgotten about very quickly.

Nah. They dealt with it very differently. Beckham never admitted anything, and posh acted as if nothing happened, so he emerged unscathed.

Tiger has admitted it, and it's public knowledge that his wife was distraught = much worse image for him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Tiger is such a stupid name. Why couldn't he be Dick or Willy Wood

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Tiger is such a stupid name. Why couldn't he be Dick or Willy Wood

or Morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Or even Rotten if he isn't careful..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Looks like he is now trying to gag the British Media about something - it must be BIG!!!
    Lawyers for US golfer Tiger Woods have obtained a UK injunction preventing certain information purportedly about him being published.
    The order was granted by a judge at the High Court in London, and concerns alleged information which cannot be disclosed for legal reasons.

More here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8408760.stm

Did I hear anyone say "British female presenter?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

Biggins wrote: »
    Looks like he is now trying to gag the British Media about something - it must be BIG!!!

More here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8408760.stm

Did I hear anyone say "British female presenter?"

the rumour mill claims she is a scot, also pregnant, used to present a show where people sent in home movies, her first name is kristy,

• Advertisement

old boy wrote: »
    the rumour mill claims she is a scot, also pregnant, used to present a show where people sent in home movies, her first name is kristy,

Aye, just how stupid is Tiger (or his lawyers) really?
    The internet will soon be flowing with further information and shortly thereafter (if only because of a gagging order) the rest of the worlds media will jump on it like a vicious dog ripping away till it gets the story and publish it outside the confines of a British court to the rest of the world.

A British gagging order is a joke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭baalthor

That's just a little bit ironic ...

Wonder is Mr White having a quiet chuckle now ...

old boy wrote: »

How did they meet?? Did he send in a video or something?

If I was Tiger, I would have been looking more in the direction of Holly Willoughby:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Will he be gagging his mistresses as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Apparently EA Sports have announced that Tiger Woods 2011 will have a cheat mode. It's still not clear if the cheat will include backdoor entry. Into championships.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Some of the birds he was apparently with are wrecked. Shame for the lad, he could have had it all.

baalthor wrote: »
    How did they meet?? Did he send in a video or something?

Ah, now I see ...

They met through her father maybe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

He's quit golf now. Preumably so he can concentrate on boning lots of chicks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

This reminds me of the time Ulrika Johnson claimed John Leslie raped her.

She never named him.

It was Matthew Wright that leaked his name on his show.

I can't find the youtube link but Ulrika never ever named him as the person that raped her.

She never named him.

It was Matthew Wright that leaked his name on his show.

I can't find the youtube link but Ulrika never ever named him as the person that raped her.

That's true but she kept quiet while the guy got torn apart by the media.

He was hosting This Morning at the time and his career hadn't even come close to peaking.

She had ample opportunities to come out and say 'No, John was not the guy .. please stop saying it was him'.

She didn't and I felt her silence spoke volumes.

Don't ya think? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

mike65 wrote: »
    Via solicitors in London an injunction has been issued against all UK media with respect of any media showing Woods having sex or in a nekkid state. Now why would he do that?

One of Kirstis home movies?

In other words.

I need my wife to stick by me so I don't lose my many sponsorships.

Yeah, I can see what he's trying to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

In other words.

I need my wife to stick by me so I don't lose my many sponsorships.

Yeah, I can see what he's trying to do.

How much is enough for the guy (nett worth close to 1bn).

I think it's pretty unbelievable, all of the golfers in the world that could tarnish the sport it was the no.1 golfer megastar goldenboy.

On a positive note, with Tiger out of the picture, our boy Harrington has a real opportunity to challenge for the world no.1 golfer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I predict one of two outcomes to this - one a very public reconcilation at some point in the next few months and career back on track (but maybe with a much lighter work load) or she files for divorce which naturally becomes a very messy protracted mess indeed and he ends up quietly shunned into an early retirement, that Woods will paint as much needed time to reflect but from which he never fully emerges.

And Jack Nicklaus record survives for another 20 years!

Well the body count is now up to 13 women accourding to The Independent this morning:
    News of the legal move in the UK comes amid revelations about the existence of a 13th woman to be romantically linked to the billionaire golfer. The US lawyer Gloria Allred confirmed to the US website RadarOnline that she is representing an unidentified woman. Ms Allred already acts for the nightclub hostess Rachel Uchitel, another of the women linked to Woods.

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/tiger-woods-quits-golf-indefinitely-1972686.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Who cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Dean820 wrote: »
    Who cares.
    The fact their are jumping on the Tiger bandwagon is the simple fact he puts himself across as the duty full husband/father If Paris Hilton did the same do you think we would bat an eyelid no cos we know she's a slag!

Another interview with one of the women:

• Advertisement

The guy should never have married imo.

I can only guess that the reason he did was so any children he wanted would be born within marraige.

Advertisement