Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods admits affair!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    He never actually says anything about an affair.....
    Could just be talking about what a crap driver he is to not see a fire hydrant and a tree.

Why would his family be dissapointed that he had a bump in the car??

Yeah I thought someone would say these things.

See there's hitch in that thou. He's CLEARLY covering for her to keep her out of trouble with the cops for beating him. He's publicly taking blame (for what he hasn't said), he refused to make a statement and hes saying there was no violence despite rumours (note he is NOT saying - my wife did not beat me with a golf club which an alpha male probably would want to say were it not true).

Whatever the case may be, these don't seem like the actions of your typical selfish bastard type cheat now do they ? Frankly, I think he's acting like an abuse victim more than anything. (thou maybe he's thinking of the sponsors)

Ah he's been cheating on her left, right and centre, its the least he can do. Now they have something on eachother, maybe they can act like adults and get marriage counselling or something... but i reckon once a cheater always a cheater ... don't know how she can trust him again tbh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

thermo66 wrote: »
    Ah he's been cheating on her left, right and centre, its the least he can do. Now they have something on eachother, maybe they can act like adults and get marriage counselling or something... but i reckon once a cheater always a cheater ... don't know how she can trust him again tbh!!

Yeah and I reckon once a physical assaulter, always a physical assaulter.
    Why would his family be dissappointed that he had a bump in the car??

lol good point. Still thou its the non-specific nature of what he said.... its evasive....which is why I feel there's more to this story.

Still I guess time will tell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Look at Cheryl Cole - she's gorgeous, funny, her husband says he's madly in love with her, and yet he still cheated on her.

I think nothing is ever enough for some men.

You know you are so right. It's not like some women ever cheat on their husbands, or marry men just for their money and screw all around them. You go gal.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Ah he's been cheating on her left, right and centre,

This latest lady he is supposed to have had the affair with, is she left, right or centre?
    I just like to know the political leanings of my ho-bags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

Although its somewhat likely that he actually was having an affair, that press release doesnt actually acknowledge anything other than hes sorry, and that hes let his family down?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭gerry28

<Ollie> wrote: »
    Just after hearing the voice message Tiger left on his mistress' phone. She was some bitch to release that. She also claims to have sexually explicit text messages from Woods. Christ, I'm not condoning his behaviour, but if you're going to have an affair at least don't have one with someone who's a total cúnt.

I just listened to that voicemail and i'd be fairly sceptical of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

dan719 wrote: »
    You know you are so right. It's not like some women ever cheat on their husbands, or marry men just for their money and screw all around them. You go gal.:rolleyes:

Way to get on your high horse over nothing.:rolleyes:

I'm talking about Cheryl Cole and Elin - I think no woman is ever going to be enough for rich powerful famous men like Ashley Cole and Tiger Woods. Because they have so much more temptation and willing women than the regular guy.
    Look at all the famous dudes that have been caught cheating.

mikom wrote: »
    This latest lady he is supposed to have had the affair with, is she left, right or centre?

Probably independent tbh! Whatever goes type of gal by the look of her!!

I'm talking about Cheryl Cole and Elin - I think no woman is ever going to be enough for rich powerful famous men like Ashley Cole and Tiger Woods. Because they have so much more temptation and willing women than the regular guy.

I agree, not saying women are angels but there's definitely more famous guys being caught out and having to come clean about being so disappointed in themselves :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Then again women are more intelligent and have more self control so perhaps we are smarter at getting away with it :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Yeah and I reckon once a physical assaulter, always a physical assaulter.

Well we don't know if that actually happened, its all just rumour based on what i don't know... :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

mikom wrote: »
    Probably independent tbh! Whatever goes type of gal by the look of her!!

You're right I'd say, she looks ready to hop into bed with whoever to form a party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Cheryl Cole is a bimbo, and when I actually heard her accent for the first time last week, I completely forgave Ashley Cole. Can you imagine listening to that during fun time?:mad:

As for Elin, tbh I have no idea who she is. But I do know that Tiger Woods is the biggest earning sports star of all time. That means a huge power imbalance exists in the relationship. (Unless Elin has earned a billion without me hearing of her, and I wouldn't be surprised)

Rich and famous men cheat, for the same reason rich and famous women cheat, they can. Now if this thread was about some famous female, and I had made the exact same quip you had, but about females, I would have been sentenced to death over in TLL in absentia. Double standards much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Makes a change for a Gillette-endorsed athlete to come straight out and admit to, and apologise for, cheating!!!

dan719 wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole is a bimbo, and when I actually heard her accent for the first time last week, I completely forgave Ashley Cole. Can you imagine listening to that during fun time?:mad:

As for Elin, tbh I have no idea who she is. But I do know that Tiger Woods is the biggest earning sports star of all time. That means a huge power imbalance exists in the relationship. (Unless Elin has earned a billion without me hearing of her, and I wouldn't be surprised)

Rich and famous men cheat, for the same reason rich and famous women cheat, they can. Now if this thread was about some famous female, and I had made the exact same quip you had, but about females, I would have been sentenced to death over in TLL in absentia. Double standards much?

Come on you can't deny there have been more male celebrities in the limelight than women for cheating. David Beckham, Ashley Cole, and now Tiger Woods, big names like that are just the tip of the iceberg.
    That's not to say women don't do it as much, though I personally think that they don't. Maybe they're just better at not getting caught.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

snyper wrote: »
    Personally im disgusted.

Hes the biggest sports personality of this decade, hes married to a fine piece of ass... and he cheats on her with that munt?!

Ive seen pics of her in the paper.. if you are tiger woods her fanny would want to be gold plated before you'd enter it.. she however looks more like your average bint. Kinda like that time Beckham rode that one with the huge nose, Nice looking yes. Tiger woods superstar fcukable? Hell no

For Shame on you tiger,for shame.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

A standing pr*ck has no conscience.

censored in case our kids are reading

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

snyper wrote: »
    Personally im disgusted.

Hes the biggest sports personality of this decade, hes married to a fine piece of ass... and he cheats on her with that munt?!

Ive seen pics of her in the paper.. if you are tiger woods her fanny would want to be gold plated before you'd enter it.. she however looks more like your average bint. Kinda like that time Beckham rode that one with the huge nose, Nice looking yes. Tiger woods superstar fcukable? Hell no

For Shame on you tiger,for shame.

Or come with a 7 figure appearance fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Riverpineapple

Women often ask why does my man cheat, I do everything for him, I cook, I clean, I fu*k him when he wants to fu*k. Why?

The answer is, that it's a dick thing, you need a dick to understand, men must conquer as much pussy as possible. You could have a cape with a big S hanging out of your pussy, it doesn't matter, men must conquer as much pussy as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

The only answer is "Honey, if only you were giving me blow jobs this would never have happened."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Women often ask why does my man cheat, I do everything for him, I cook, I clean, I fu*k him when he wants to fu*k. Why?

The answer is, that it's a dick thing, you need a dick to understand, men must conquer as much pussy as possible. You could have a cape with a big S hanging out of your pussy, it doesn't matter, men must conquer as much pussy as possible.

Ehh, no.. just no

I'd say find a better man tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

mike65 wrote: »
    Its the end of his career at the top level (commerically speaking), trust me. So much stuff will come out of this.

Let's hope not.
    Let's hope he gets over this with his wife and breaks Nicklaus's record.

Then WHY DO THEY GET MARRIED???? Can't they 'conquer pussy' as a single man? See i think its the secrecy and thrill of sneaking around that gives people their kicks.. If they were single it wouldn't be nearly as exciting as if they were betraying their wife and kids!!

Women don't ask that, women know it is nothing they are doing wrong. It's what I said earlier. I definitely think men are more biologically programmed to cheat. I think when men are caught in the moment they are unable to think of anything beyond their d*ck, whereas women (who can multitask!) are able to think of the hurt they would cause their partner and stop being tempted.

I read an article by a male journalist in which he said that men need four things in life :food, shelter, p*ssy, and strange p*ssy.

He was then debating the subject with his wife. She said no problem, he could go out and cheat if she could aswell.
    She said how about they both go down to the pub and see who could find some-one to have sex with first.. she said she would give him a three hour head start and still see who could get it first.
    He said he knew it would be her and he decided he could live without testing the strange p*ssy idea.:D

Women don't ask that, women know it is nothing they are doing wrong. It's what I said earlier. I definitely think men are more biologically programmed to cheat. I think when men are caught in the moment they are unable to think of anything beyond their d*ck, whereas women (who can multitask!) are able to think of the hurt they would cause their partner and stop being tempted.

I read an article by a male journalist in which he said that men need four things in life :food, shelter, p*ssy, and strange p*ssy.

He was then debating the subject with his wife. She said no problem, he could go out and cheat if she could aswell.
    She said how about they both go down to the pub and see who could find some-one to have sex with first.. she said she would give him a three hour head start and still see who could get it first.
    He said he knew it would be her and he decided he could live without testing the strange p*ssy idea.:D

Yeah thats what he told her anyway. :D:D

I can deal with a lot of things wrong in a relationship, nobody's perfect but no way could i get over cheating and this has been going on 3 years one woman is saying?? WTF!!! Turf him out and get him for millions!! Go on Oprah and say how humiliated and hurt you are and embarrass the git in front of the world!!! Revenge is sweet!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Two down,1 to go.Wonder if Gillette will take me on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

A standing pr*ck has no conscience.

censored in case our kids are reading

And a mutilated one has no purpose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭jonsnow

show me a beautiful woman and I,ll show you a man sick of fcuking her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

If this is true, I'm seriously considering becoming a Lesbian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Yeah thats what he told her anyway. :D:D

I can deal with a lot of things wrong in a relationship, nobody's perfect but no way could i get over cheating and this has been going on 3 years one woman is saying?? WTF!!! Turf him out and get him for millions!! Go on Oprah and say how humiliated and hurt you are and embarrass the git in front of the world!!! Revenge is sweet!!!!

You have a real chip on your shoulder about this don't you? Do you want to tell us all about the bad man who cheated on you?

As for the 'get him for millions' comment......pathetic.

Advertisement